Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

giving thanks


We are making a last BIG push to get our house ready enough to move in, hopefully before Christmas. That means Husband has been going from his day job to what has become his second job at the house almost daily, and I am pulling solo-parenting duty. I know a lot of you can relate to how draining taking care of kids with no break can be...it's just harder, so I haven't had much time for this space lately. Nor have I had time for much creativity. I don't want to sound ungrateful though! We are surviving just fine and I can handle some loneliness knowing this short life phase will bring us a HOME. Good grief, I have everything to be grateful for, really. 

And YOU are a part of what I have to be thankful for.... I appreciate every single comment and friendship I have made through this space. You are all awesome, really, truly!

I wanted to let you know that this weekend I am running a 25% off sale in the shop with the code BLACK25. All proceeds will be donated to The Children's Justice Center, an organization devoted to helping abused children feel safe and loved. Also, today is the last day to enter the $50 shop giveaway, on the blog or instagram. I will be announcing the winner on that post later today.

Have a lovely weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment