Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

little vintage style v.28


Welcome to Little Vintage Style, a place to show off your sweet little ones wearing vintage! Link up every Wednesday, and make sure to click around and say 'hello!' to all of the other vintage lovin' mamas like you!

**********

We spent Saturday afternoon getting lost in a corn maze and finding the perfect pumpkin for each of us to take home. I look forward to this Halloween tradition each year.




It turned out to be a beautiful sunny day, so we shed our sweaters for maybe the last time this year to soak in the warmth. LM is wearing a little green and brown gingham pinafore dress I found at the thirft last week. The colors are perfect for this time of year, and even though it is a size 2 it still fits her as a top. 


When I asked her to smile for a picture she promptly turned and ran away. I don't blame her, who could resist running down that long shaded stretch? She bravely led the way and we followed!



How priceless is Lark's little face peeking through the bat? She tried to lick the pumpkins too, silly girl.

Carving our pumpkins is on this week's to-do list, as well as finishing up the girl's costumes. I hope I can get them done in time! Are you ready for Halloween?


LM wore: vintage pinafore dress (worn as top), thirfted//pants, Ross//shoes, Saltwater sandals

If you'd like, link up below!



8 comments:

  1. love that green dress- so sweet!!

    (I'm having a read hard time with your blog today- it keeps crashing every time I open it...???)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable dress and kiddos! Looks like they had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress and I guess lark gets to wear it
    Next year . I love seeing all the fall/ Halloween activities on north american blogs at this time of year

    ReplyDelete
  4. your kids are soo cute!
    haha

    http://danydanielle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I love your blog and can't wait to have a little girl so I can dress her in some of your vintage! Vintage children and baby's clothing is so hard to find where I live (Phoenix). Anyways, I nominated your blog for a little award, check it out here.
    http://desertgypsymama.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-get-to-give-out-awardsyay.html
    And pass it on if you like the idea!
    Thanks!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. it kept crashing for me too yesterday. i think it was because you updated your look. today it's working great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress and that picture of her running away through the corn is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, love your new blog design! The colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete