Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

little vintage style v.11


Welcome to Little Vintage Style, a place to show off your little ones (and you too)! Link up your kiddos wearing vintage clothing or clothing made from a vintage pattern - and make sure to click around and say hello to all of the other vintage lovin' mommas like you!

**********
This week I thought I would document a part of our lives that has never been captured before... the post office! We usually go once or twice a week to drop off international packages and LM has the drill down. She knows she can get stickers and coloring books on a good day, but she can always get her favorite happy face stamp! There have been times when we've walked out the door before she remembered it and insisted we go back. I don't complain though, it is the reason she is always willing to make a post office run!






LM wore: vintage dress - ebay (also has matching coat and hat I'll have to share another time), leggings - Target, shoes - Keep

Link up below!



7 comments:

  1. she is a little pumpkin pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her little blond curls in the pigtails with that little aqua barrette- perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so cute! Can't wait to see the matching coat & hat! And love that barrette - I still have a bunch like that from when I was little!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha...that's the only way I can convince my daughter to make a trip to the post office as well!! Bribing with priority mail stickers from our friendly postman:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pics of her in the lockers...too cute especially her wee shoes. In answer to your question op shop or oppy is short for Opportunity shop which is what all the thrift shops here are called but not sure where the name opportunity arose from...might have to do some research into that

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, I was wondering...can I borrow your adorable little daughter someday?? I'm really jealous of all you gals with the cutie pie girls to dress!!! She looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adorable - I love the dress and can't wait to see the other pieces.
    Your post office sounds like more fun than ours. We have a very cranky old lady that runs ours. I think if she had her way she would put a 'no kids allowed' sign on the door.

    ReplyDelete